Social Indoor Franchising
Complete the Confidential Survey below to learn more and we will contact you shortly!
The Social Indoor Opportunity:
It’s not often that you get to partner with the pioneer of an industry. Tony & his team have been successfully building and refining this model for over 30 years.
Social Indoor is a first-of-its-kind, indoor digital advertising network franchise. As a franchisee, you build your own local, indoor digital advertising network that caters to any company wishing to educate potential customers in a very captive environment. Customers cannot change the channel or switch the station, swipe away from a message, or throw away the mailer. Every company advertises, and our niche guarantees that customers will see the companies’ message.
Our franchise opportunity blends our market knowledge and sales/trade experience in this unique field with our proprietary technology to make it work for our franchisees. Our digital monitors are shipped to you at no up-front cost to help you ramp up faster. We teach and support you in developing relationships with venues, selling and trading ads, and we can create ads for clients. You can own your own territory for as little as $50,000.
Our franchise has no need for high-priced retail leases, minimal staffing needs, cutting-edge technology without any up-front purchase, and the ability to build this business while you keep your existing employment makes this a very compelling business opportunity for the right candidate. If this sounds good to you, keep going!
Our training programs set you up for success with:
- Jumpstart, Business, Sales manuals and other customized collateral.
- In-market venue specialists work with franchisees to build inventory.
- SI supplies a list of all potential venue partners in their territory.
- Technical installation manuals and video tutorials.
- 2 day training program
- Venue acquisition and relationship building in the classroom and in the field.
- Client sales and the value of trade for your business.
- 90-day 1 on 1 weekly market building conference calls
- Use of our SIMON software technology management tools.
- Our internal Ad Library for samples for potential and existing clients
See what franchising with Social Indoor is all about in 90 seconds.
Interested? Take a deeper dive with our Franchise Director, Bob Chelberg.
Download our Social Indoor Franchising Packet PDF!
DOWNLOAD HERE: FRANCHISING INFORMATION PACKET
“We made the decision to go with Social Indoor mainly because we like the culture of the company, the low operating cost and the flexibility of the business model… The initial training was adequate to get you started, but the real value comes in the ongoing support we receive from the weekly calls with our mentor. We would recommend Social Indoor to anyone that is interested in starting their own business”
– Dave and Alejandra Kennedy: Lakeland, FLA
“The training was enjoyable yet constructive, and the information I learned that week I use today in growing my business… Every person I’ve called on for help or support has been more than happy to take time out of their day to coach and help me… The support and the people of Social Indoor are second to none, and I consider myself fortunate to be a part of such an amazing team, pushing an equally amazing product!”
– Race Johannesohn: Clarksville & Nashville, TN
What does an ideal franchisee candidate look like?
Glad you asked. Ideally, someone with:
- An outgoing personality.
- An eye for detail.
- A sales background.
- First-hand knowledge of their market they wish to enter!
- Minimum $150,000 net worth with $50,000 liquid
- A willingness to follow a system, and to learn from the best!
If you like engaging with people, working with the best brands, creating relationships for the long term and building a business to benefit your venues, your advertisers, and yourself. . . . . . this concept is for you. .
Our process should take about 30 days from initial information to your decision to become a franchisee. We will not rush you, and we can help with some of your due diligence and information.