This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day needs including installation, de-installation, auditing, maintenance/repair, and troubleshooting of digital and print advertising displays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proper installation/de-installation of local indoor print advertisements.
- Perform installation of new print venues and assist electrician in installation of new digital venues.
- Plan and execute photos of completed installations for proof of performance for client and marketing purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of installations to meet deadlines.
- Perform maintenance and or repair on print and digital displays throughout the market.
- Available for occasional domestic travel.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving history.
- Experience with construction or handyman projects using tools, ladders, etc.
- Initiative to create efficiencies in work and work well independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to represent the company in respectful manner and work well with others
- Able to solve problems and handle problematic situations calmly.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to various weather conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com