We are looking to bring a new graphic designer on board! The designer should be a proactive problem-solver and team player. They should have a keen understanding of the principles of design, a versatile skill set, and a portfolio that demonstrates that. The designer will work with multiple departments to provide compelling creative solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design print and digital creative for internal advertising clients
- Maintain the Social Indoor brand in all marketing materials
- Create marketing materials for the national franchise network
- Design media kits & proposals for the local sales team
- Produce informative motion graphics for SI trade shows
- Create mockups and provide photo-retouching
- Work with Operations to execute monthly print campaigns
- Work with Social Media Manager to produce content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related discipline
- Advanced Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Particularly Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator & Acrobat
- 3+ years of related experience as a graphic designer
- Experience with print/digital design, and motion graphics
- General proficiency with photography and/or video editing
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $48,000-$56,000/year (DOE)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
- PTO with Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Abundant employee giveaways
- Sports/Concert Tickets, Vouchers, Gift Cards, etc.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to meet you!
Send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org