Social Indoor is seeking a Local Sales Representative to develop new advertising sales opportunities in the Twin Cities Local Market by sourcing prospective opportunities, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, and managing new leads in order to achieve designated sales quotas. Sales territories are based on interests, areas of expertise, and/or location. We are a fun, exciting, and creative culture looking for a “Hunter” sales professional who can come in and seize opportunities!
- Is proactive, persuasive, well-organized, and has at least 1-3 years of media sales experience with increased challenge and responsibility. The sales experience should include the successful use of both outbound and inbound sales techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Will enjoy developing leads and contacting a high volume of potential advertisers.
- Has a very positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and can handle the normal rejection that comes with any sales job.
- Effectively sourcing prospective opportunities, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, and managing new leads in order to achieve designated sales quotas.
- Develops new leads through heavy calling, networking, and appointments in designated territories.
- Negotiates, executes, and manages the client contract agreement process.
- Expected to meet the required activity and revenue targets.
- Works closely with Operations to ensure that client advertising campaigns are well executed, resulting in an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, and reporting activities to effectively manage assigned territory.
- Maintains and manages accounts in a professional manner.
- Continues to develop and expand sales knowledge and capabilities.
- Travels locally to attend sales appointments and other meetings as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in media sales, preferably OOH
- Proficient in developing new sales opportunities by cold calling and appointment setting
- Experience selling directly to clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills
- Proven relationship building, business partnering skills, and persistence
- Proficiency with sales tools including MS Office suite
- Passion to develop your current sales knowledge
- Must have good people skills and be highly motivated, disciplined, organized, and proactive
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in other foreign languages is also a plus.
- Ability to travel locally and have a reliable vehicle
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission on every sale generated, with an accelerated/increased commission above an annual revenue target. We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes full health insurance, PTO, and 401K, and offer to attend a large number of sporting events, concerts, and local events as part of our company culture.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send COVER LETTER & RESUME to email@example.com